- Model: GB 2626-2006, similar standards and same effects with N95 mask
- Effective Protection: 95% filtration of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air to protect against dust, bacteria, smog, germs, droplets, pollen, and the flu
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- 3-layer Purification: The outer layer blocks particles and pollen, the middle layer filters out dust, PM2.5, smog and germs, and the inner layer absorbs exhalation and avoids secondary pollution
- One Size Fits All: Stretchable earloop and well-designed nose bridge strip closely fit All
- All masks are final sale which may not be returned or exchanged due to health and safety concerns.
I like these masks for higher risk places like the doctor's and I do feel protected. They are comfortable, although after wearing them for awhile they get harder to breathe in. I think that's because they are doing their job keeping out all the cooties though. I really don't like the large, dark stamp on them. It's like pictured but with additional words in Chinese.
Good price. I got the masks last week and the material seems good quality. However, I think my face is a little larger than normal and so the mask seems a bit too snug for me, for my wife it seems to fit well. May be they should offer different size choices? Otherwise the masks are good. I dont like the printing on the mask itself though.
The quality is good.
The mask is very good, but the large stamp is not cool.
You can wear it for a long time without having trouble of breathing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.